WELCOME TO THE NEBRASKA STATE CONTRACTS DATABASE
The State of Nebraska is pleased to make available to the public a searchable database containing state contracts active on and after January 1, 2014, that are a basis for an expenditure of state funds. This database has been established in accordance with Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-602.02 and is administered by the Nebraska Department of Administrative Services Materiel Division.
SEARCHING THE STATE CONTRACTS DATABASE
When searching the State Contracts Database please ensure all Pop-Up Blockers are disabled.
Contracts are separated by whether they are active or expired as well as by whether they have originated with a State of Nebraska agency or by the University of Nebraska and State College System (Higher Education). Contracts are then searchable by vendor; by agency, board, commission, department, campus, or college; and by dollar amount.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATABASE
- In accordance with Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-602.02 (3) (b), some portions of the contracts have been redacted. Redactions may include:
- social security numbers and/or federal tax identification numbers of any individual or business;
- protected health information as defined under the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996;
- information which may be withheld from the public per Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-712.05; or
- information which is considered confidential or restricted per state or federal law, rule, or regulation.
- Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-602.02 (3) (c), exempts some contracts from inclusion in this Database.
- The total value of a commodity contract (contract for goods) is determined by the sum of purchases made against the contract.
- The expiration date and the total dollar value of a service contract include all potential renewal periods.
QUESTIONS REGARDING CONTRACTS
All questions pertaining to a specific State of Nebraska agency’s contracts or those of the University of Nebraska and State College System should be directed to that entity. Questions regarding statewide contracts should be directed to Nebraska State Purchasing Bureau.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE DATABASE
For questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Nebraska State Contracts Database, please direct such inquiries to:
Hours of Operation: 8am-5pm M-F, except Holidays
Administrative Services - Materiel Division
1526 K Street, Suite 130
PO Box 94847, Lincoln, NE 68509-4847